2020 Art Workshop Experience New Summer Application
54 Pearl Street • DUMBO Brooklyn, NY 11201 • www.awe.nyc • 917.302.8586
To assure enrollment, please email your session(s) request first. Wait for an AWE email confirmation to proceed. Once you’ve received confirmation, you can pay the $100 deposit. Once we are given the green light, you can pay the remaining tuition. Your deposit will be returned if we can not open.
To enroll online, fill out the application below and press Pay Now. Once you press that button, the application goes directly to Art Workshop Experience. You will then be taken to PayPal which accepts debit and credit card payments. There is a fee to use PayPal and it will be displayed above the payment button as the processing fee. If you do not want to use PayPal for payment, simply log off. If you use another payment such as, bank-to-bank payment, cash or a check, do not add the processing fee. AWE accepts Zelle if you have an account with major banks such as, Chase, Citi, Bank of America, U.S. Bank, TD Bank, Dime or Wells Fargo using the AWE email address. A bank-to-bank transfer using Zelle does not add a fee. Please use the AWE email address: awedumbo@gmail. AWE also accepts checks, cash or money orders. Mail payment to: Art Workshop Experience, 54 Pearl Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
- 10 to 18 years of age. AWE is for the focused artist who wants to make art for at least a week!
- Classes start from 9 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Bring a Lunch. Lunch can be eaten inside the AWE studio or at the Borough Bridge Park (weather permitting) and under the Manhattan Bridge Arch. The park is sandwiched between the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges. It’s one block from the AWE studio.
- AfterAWE is from 3 pm up to 6 pm. Students can continue to work on existing projects or start new ones. AfterAWE is helpful to those who can’t pick up their children by 3 pm. AfterAWE is $20 per hour. Billing is done by the quarter hour.
- AWE may use photographs of students and/or artwork for its website.