2020 Art Workshop Experience Summer Application
54 Pearl Street • DUMBO Brooklyn, NY 11201 • www.awe.nyc • 917.302.8586
To assure enrollment, please email your sessions request first before tuition payment.
To enroll online, fill out the application below and press Pay Now. Once you press that button, the application goes directly to Art Workshop Experience. You will then be taken to PayPal which accepts debit and credit card payments. There is a fee to use PayPal. If you do not want to use PayPal for payment, simply log off. AWE also accepts Zelle if you have an account at any major bank such as, Chase, Citi, Bank of America, U.S. Bank, TD Bank or Wells Fargo using the AWE email address. It’s a bank to bank transfer and does not add a fee. Please use the AWE email address: awedumbo@gmail. AWE also accepts checks, cash or money orders. Mail payment to: Art Workshop Experience, 54 Pearl Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
- 10 to 18 years of age. AWE is for the focused artist who wants to make art for at least a week!
- Classes start from 9 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Bring a Lunch. Lunch is at the Borough Bridge Park (weather permitting) or under the Manhattan Bridge Arch. The park is sandwiched between the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges. It’s one block from the AWE studio.
- AfterAWE is from 3 pm up to 6 pm. Students can continue to work on existing projects or start new ones. AfterAWE is helpful to those who can’t pick up their children by 3 pm. AfterAWE is $20 per hour. Billing is done by the quarter hour.
- AWE may use photographs of students and/or artwork for its website.