AWE After School
AWE After School is for a wider age group of committed young artists. Students in Elementary, Middle and High School can attend on a given day.
It is a small class. Each student is given individualized attention to bring them to their next skill level and to instill a better understanding of expression. It’s a perfect studio environment to work on long-term projects that involve process and to create portfolio pieces for high school
and college. AWE After School Classes begin in January 2018 and end in May 2018.
AWE After School Tuesdays for the Youngest Artist 2018
• Introduction to many art forms and mediums
• Builds self-confidence, tenacity and perseverance
• Early preparation for middle and high school portfolio auditions
Students who are between the ages of 7 – 12 years old (6th grade), may attend. To enroll, please fill out the After School for the Youngest Artist Application. Classes are held on Tuesdays.
AWE After School Wednesdays and Thursdays for the Middle and High School Artist 2018
• 7th Graders: early preparation for 8th grade portfolio auditions
• 8th Graders: continuation of skill-building and technique, discover new art forms and mediums
• High School: portfolio art preparation for college, explore new art forms and mediums in a studio environment
AWE After School classes for middle and high school artists will begin in January 2018. To enroll, please fill out the After School Application.
Classes are held on Wednesdays and Thursdays.