2019 Art Workshop Experience Summer Application
54 Pearl Street • DUMBO Brooklyn, NY 11201 • www.awe.nyc • 917.302.8586
To assure enrollment, please email your sessions request first before tuition payment.
To enroll online, fill out the application below and press Pay Now. Once you press that button, the application goes directly to Art Workshop Experience. You will then be taken to PayPal. If you do not want to use PayPal for payment, simply log off. AWE uses PayPal which accepts debit and credit card payments. AWE accepts Chase QuickPay using the AWE email address: awedumbo@gmail. AWE also accepts checks, cash or money orders. Mail payment to: Art Workshop Experience, 54 Pearl Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201.
- 9 to 18 years of age. AWE is for the focused artist who wants to make art for at least a week!
- Classes start from 9 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday. Session 1 is Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Bring a Lunch. Lunch is at the Borough Bridge Park (weather permitting) or under the Manhattan Bridge Arch. The park is sandwiched between the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges. It’s one block from the AWE studio.
- AWE provides a subway chaperone back to the 7th Avenue Stop on the F line in Park Slope. This complimentary service is for students who live in that area who need a chaperone. It does not include subway fare. Students must have a metro card when riding the subway.
- AfterAWE is from 3 pm up to 6 pm. Students can continue to work on existing projects or start new ones. AfterAWE is helpful to those who can’t pick up their children by 3 pm. AfterAWE is $20 per hour. Billing is done by the quarter hour.
- AWE may use photographs of students and/or artwork for its website.